Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Have you bought your special someone a gift yet? Some last minute shopping never hurts! We’ve created this Valentine’s Day Gift Guide and filled it with lots of fun stuff that we know your lady will LOVE! And ladies, if you’re the one reading, feel free to share this with your guy ;).
1. Jo Malone ‘Nectarine and Honey’ Collection Let’s face it, who doesn’t love Jo Malone? This is my fave scent… succulent nectarine, peach + cassis and delicate spring flowers melt into the note of acacia honey. Sweet and delightfully playful.
2. Ouai Hairspray “Ouai means YES, in that casual, Parisian way. It’s about saying YES to your hair in real life, in real ways. and YES to looking chic, no matter how many followers you have” #HAIRGOALS. This medium hold, super long-lasting hairspray is great because it works on color treated hair, isn’t tacky or sticky AND is free of parabens + NO animal testing. Perfect! $26
3. R+Co High Dive Moisture + Shine Crème Bring your hair to life! Your hair will be revived with intense moisture plus gorgeous shine. This crème is also vegetarian and cruelty-free, which is a major bonus! My hair feels seriously healthy and lustrous after combing through towel dried hair. $27 Also sold at Barney’s New York, NeimanMarcus.com and select salons nationwide.
4. Wholeheartedly Necklaces Wholeheartedly sells inspiring jewelry, prints and tees designed with pieces meant to symbolize women’s experiences. Each piece is made of real metals, with love. You feel it through the personal packaging and each handwritten note from owner/founder Tiffany Tolliver.
5. Wedderspoon Manuka Honey Night Cream This cream is full of natural ingredients that will take years off your face by firming and brightening. Did I mention it has Bee Venom in it? Say goodbye to fine lines, and hello to smoother skin! Save 15% with the code MANUKALOVE on Wedderspoon.com.
7. Wedderspoon Manuka Honey This raw, unpasteurized honey is not only delicious, but it’s good for you, too! It’s packed with live enzymes, complex sugars and naturally occurring compounds as well as being a superfood!
Here is a quick DIY body scrub recipe that will leave your skin looking and feeling amazing:
-2 tbsp Wedderspoon raw manuka honey
-2 or 3 tbsp brown sugar.
-2 tsp olive oil.
Save 15% with the code MANUKALOVE on Wedderspoon.com.
8. Oribe Lip Lust Crème Lipstick Yes, Oribe has done it again by creating a makeup line which as you can imagine, is equally as fabulous as it’s hair products! Bright red lipstick is perfect for Valentine’s Day! Who doesn’t love a bold lip? This lipstick doesn’t just add a pop of color, it’s moisturizing and has anti-aging benefits. It’s a win all around! $42.
9. Dua Body Rose Love You Face Mask Love You face mask is a gentle face mask designed to detoxify, heal and soften your lovely skin. It is made with soothing flowers and exquisite clays and incorporates the healing powers of pretty rose quartz. This clay face mask detoxifies the skin and leaves it feeling super soft. It tightens and soothes and is perfect for a relaxing evening at home. $22
10. Oribe Bright Blonde Radiance and Repair Treatment Blonde? This is a MUST HAVE for gorgeous healthy locks. This treatment hydrates, tones, repairs and prevents damage from color treatments leaving you with beautiful blonde strands! $58
11. Champagne Gummy Bears Candy and Valentine’s Day go hand-in-hand. Ditch the chocolate this year and give her these Champagne Gummy Bears instead. She won’t be disappointed. Made with Dom Pérignon Vintage Champagne, these sophisticated bears sparkle in flavors of classic Brut and fashionable Rose.
12. Le Chic Lash Boutique Gift Certificate Gift certificates are a great option when you’re unsure what to get because she technically gets to pick her own gift! A gift certificate to a Lash Boutique will allow her to treat herself to something she may not normally want to spend money on. Le Chic Lash Boutique is a fabulous boutique in Denver that offers lashes, waxing and skin care services.
13. Eyelash Coffee Mug How adorable is this lash mug? Any girl would love to drink her morning latté or tea out of this mug. So chic and you can pick one up at Le Chic Lash Boutique while you’re grabbing that gift certificate! $12
14. Absolute Elyx with Copper Pineapple This vodka is copper distilled and crafted from single estate winter wheat. For centuries, the Pineapple began as a rare treat displayed by nobility at their most luxurious banquets to demonstrate that no expense had been spared. The Pineapple meant that you were truly welcome and your presence was a honor. $130 for the gift set, while supplies last.