This article really speaks to me. This outlines 25 signs indicating you need a vacation from social media. I am guilty of the following:
- You enter a new place or social situation and you immediately judge whether it’s Instagram-worthy.
- You speak in hashtags. For example, “I totally just fell down the stairs. Hashtag —fail,” or “I ate too many donuts today. Hashtag—first world problems.”
- You’re starting to resent the frequency with which you type the phrases, “check out,” “click here,” and “for more details.”
- You’re frustrated when you see low engagement on your most important personal status updates.
- When you go out to eat, your food is always cold because you’ve just Instagrammed it into oblivion.
- You come up with ideas for posts while hanging out with your friends. You immediately start texting yourself future post ideas.
- Have you ever told a friend in real life about something clever you said online? That’s a sign you might need to sign off for a bit.
I think we’re all in the same boat right…? #bloggerproblems